Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tute Week 8

This tutorial starts off with an overview of the lecture since we didn't have an actual one. Daniel brings up some interesting points about how there are no movies, which don’t contain some sort of warfare. When was the last time you watched a movie with no guns or explosions of some kind? I know I can’t recall one. So after some more interesting points we move onto this week’s tutorial task.

They are listed below:
Sign an e-petition
I’ve done this before a few times. One was joining Sunrise’s Earth Hour petition and the others I don’t remember. This doesn’t mean the causes weren’t worth signing and remembering it just means that my memory is bad.
Respond to a professional blogger at a major news site.
Done this as well. I usually leave some comment on News.com on stories that I find interesting.
What is Barak Obama up to today?
He is telling the world to stop whinging about America. "Those who used to chastise America for acting alone in the world, cannot now stand by and wait for America to solve the world's problems alone," Mr Obama said. Read the article here
Find out who your local, state and federal representatives are.
State: Chris Bombolas

No comments:

Post a Comment