Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week 6: Lecture

Consumption and production was the wonderful topic that was discussed in the week 6 lecture. What did I enjoy the most? The videos we were shown. Everything else just bored me. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s the Lecturer. I had an issue with him last time as well. He makes interesting ideas seem quite dull. At least that’s my opinion.

We watched the short film, which won the 2009 New York Tropfest. Loved it. The concept for it was great. The fact that it was done just by using different words you can find on signs on the street. Watch it below.


I’d also like to say a big thank you to all of you who have fish on their blog’s. Like some crazy person I’m amused by this and keep feeding other people’s fish instead of reading the blog’s. I am trying very hard to stop. You know what they say. First step to dealing with a problem is admitting you have one. I have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment