Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tute Video Time

This weeks tute began with us receiving our marks for our blog. A high distinction (88%) was something I was definitely not expecting from my blogs but I have to say I was very happy and excited to have received such a great mark even though I still don’t understand how that happened.

Here is the feedback I received on my blog: A fabulous blog, even if the matte pink background is gaudy as hell. The vivacity of the entries is truly wondrous, and the inclusion of links, media, and emphasis is very tactful. This is the sort of standard a professional blog needs; the style alone is easy to navigate and stands out in a reader's mind as something like "I'm going to read 'Adult Subjects again today".

I would like to say thank you to Daniel for calling my layout “gaudy” so now I have changed it because I don’t like to be tasteless. Hopefully this layout is better (although I still like the pink).

This weeks tutorial task although fun and creative was a pain. Mostly because being creative requires me to think. As a Uni student this is a bad thing to admit. I decided to go back to my heritage and show you guys where I am from. I was born in Bosnia & Herzegovina in 1989. Due to the war that started there my family moved to Germany and then 11 years ago we moved to Australia. The video contains photo’s taken by my friend Mike who went to Bosnia for a few weeks half way through this year. Big thank you to him for letting me use his pictures. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment