Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 1: Lecture

First week back at Uni and it all begins the same way no matter what course you’re doing. Course outlines get handed out, read out (for those of us who still can’t read I guess), introductions get made and work begins. The joy's of being back!

I figured something out in this first lecture. The world revolves around money and communication. We didn’t talk about money but we all know it does. Not only is communication a vital part of my Psychology degree it’s also the first thing that was discussed in this weeks lecture. Some definitions were offered for speaker, message and transmitter. While they were being offered all I could think about was the fact that this was just a repeat of last semester.

Another thing that reminded me about last semester was the run through of the assessment items. Critical thinking comes into play just like it does in Psych. I should be an expert at it by the time I finish this and all of my Psych courses.

Then it was time for some entertainment. We got to watch a video bout Jesus and cocaine. Watch it below…



It was an entertaining video to watch. The end is pretty good and didn't see it coming. Only thing that could be improved is how fast the words appear and disappear as I’m sure just like me you had trouble with it too. Some of it was a bit too fast to read so had to pause it to read it properly.

So that’s a wrap up for the first lecture. Let’s see how the rest go.

No comments:

Post a Comment