Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 4: Lecture

As there was no lecture in Week 3 due to the Ekka holiday this week's lecture began with a quick run down of Week 3's lecture all to due with Cine Speak and learning the language of the cinema.

The lecture on this topic wasn’t as interesting as I though it would be. The subject interested me but the way the lecture was presented made the subject seem pretty dull. I don’t know whether it was the lecturer who presented it but it just didn’t grab me like I though it would.

After the week 3 lecture was recapped we moved onto the week 4 lecture to do with from the big screen to the small screen. This topic was a bit more interesting.

Some movies where looked at and discussed which were big hits even though they were only posted on the internet.
Movies such as:
Troops
Awesometown
405 The Movie
The Fanimatrix
Take a look at some of them. My favourite would be Awesometown. Those three guys are geniuses when it comes to comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment